Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Welcome, Again

Ah, home at last. Been walking Mernac in spirit. It's a bit hard to be there physically, since the Mothers are banned from doing so until Chandralee. I forget the reason why. It will come to me eventually, but until then, I shall have to just make do with what I can.

Who am I? I tend to forget more than I know these days, but I am, as ever, Terees, Mother of Wisdom and Harmony. Once upon a time, we twenty gods were simply that, gods, not Mothers or Fathers, each possessing skills to offer the mortals of Mernac. We lived in relative peace and harmony on Mirdoren.

Then, came the Dark Times, times I wish to forget, yet my fickle, oft cruel memory won't let me forget. Sometimes I remember and sometimes I do not, and I think that particular piece of irksomeness has its roots in the Why behind the Dark Times. Only scattered flashes come to me now. Man, yet, the Race of Man... this all began with them....

No comments: