Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Quont's Question of the Week – 6

Quont, Mernac's God of Lust: Question of the Week – 6

How do you relax?
Terees's Answer:
By thinking, of course. Simply willing myself to relax usually does the trick. Maintaining inner harmony is a vital to do my job well. It would be extraordinarily difficult to attempt bringing peace to someone else I let stress and chaos rule my mind.
Reading old scrolls of the ancient days usually helps when thinking alone is not enough to assuage a burning unrest. Writing my thoughts out in several languages is a stimulating mind exercise and keeps my hands busy.
Talking to Pyroglyph can be very relaxing. She makes me laugh and puts a wonderful neutral perspective on everything. There's hardly a swifter way to find the objective point of view on any matter than asking my completely neutral unDragon.

My Answer:
Reading, writing, sleeping, taking random walks, singing (when no one's around to listen:-)

No comments: