Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Quont's Question of the Week – 11 Simple Pleasures

Quont, Mernac's God of Lust: Question of the Week – 11

Terees's Answer: Having a nice conversation wherein I can learn something about the person I'm speaking with. A lot of people have a whole lot of nothing to say. To actually be real with someone and share their joys, pains, frustrations, and triumphs is amazingly relaxing. Reading's also nice.

Arleas's Answer: Finishing something. Whether it be a story, a poem, a song, a lesson, or a piece of actual work, finishing is the most enjoyable part. I suppose it's not really a simple pleasure, but I didn't think you'd find eating koomba treats and shooting the breeze with the other Shadow Guards a good answer.

My Answer: Reading a children's book. It makes me feel like I've accomplished something, even if I can only read for 20 minutes. Taking walks. I don't get to do it often, surprisingly. RW keeps me in meetings or hopping about planning my head off. Writing RW letters. Don't get me wrong here, emails are wonderful things, but a RW letter takes time, effort, and far more thought than tapping out an email response. There's more of a sense of accomplishment when it's done.

1 comment:

Traesha/Kachinadoll said...

Very nice little pleasures! I like getting "real" letters too. It's hard to send them though as I am left handed and it's hard to read my writing! he he!